Effective organizations prosper when their employees are happy, fulfilled, challenged and recognized. Staff productivity increases, absenteeism diminishes and staff retention isn’t a problem. Effective teams and high morale are two of the best tools for making your workplace a rewarding, fun place to hang out.
You and your boss have an equal role in building teams and increasing staff morale?
This full or half day session looks at the role of management and staff in developing an environment where people do want to productively hang out.
- To identify current and potential challenges to effective teamwork that lead to morale problems.
- To provide tools for employees and leaders to bridge the gap between what is and what can be.
Benefits: You will be able to determine when to expect teamwork, how to inspire teams and how to provide effective feedback to increase staff morale.
- Identify effective communication techniques that enhance sharing, cooperation and productivity.
- Discuss the stages of team development.
- Identify the leadership skills (for leaders and peers) required when working with groups and teams.
- Identify the gaps that may exist in your work environment.
- Develop a strategy to fill the gaps in your work environment.
- Participate in a team building exercises.
- Share techniques to celebrate success.
This is a highly interactive session that requires participation and encourages fun.
For more information contact the Speakers’ Bureau of Alberta©: 1.866.420.3338 toll free firstname.lastname@example.org